The Kind Of Representation You Want

Fighting For The Compensation You Deserve After An Accident

Any accident can leave you with lifelong injuries and impairment  that may require expensive medical treatment and time missed from work. Some accidents may even result in the loss of a loved one. While no amount of money can make up for your pain and suffering, seeking justice in the form of compensation is often the only relief available, and can help you recover and move forward.

For 40 years, I have helped clients throughout Texas seek and receive the compensation they deserve after an accident. At Craig Wolcott, PLLC Attorney at Law, I provide the experience from a big firm while providing local service in a small law firm setting.

Personal Injury Experience You Can Trust

Personal injury lawsuits stem from motor vehicle, premises or product accidents caused by someone else’s negligence or fault. Whether your injury results from a 18 wheeler v. auto  accident, a defective product, or a slippery floor at the grocery store, you may have a viable personal injury claim.

  • 18 Wheeler v. auto crashes
  • Commercial truck wrecks
  • Premises slip-and-falls
  • Defective products
  • Motorcycle crashes
  • Dram shop / liquor liability
  • Wrongful death

In Texas, a personal injury claimant can pursue economic and non-economic damages. I will examine your accident and help you determine the best path forward. You may be eligible for economic damages, which include medical care expenses and loss of earning capacity, past and future, and non-economic damages, which include physical pain and mental anguish, disfigurement, and physical impairment, past and future.

If you lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence or other fault, you may file a wrongful death and survival lawsuit. In a wrongful death suit recovery is available for the family’s pecuniary loss, loss of companionship and society, mental anguish and loss of inheritance. A survival case may be brought for the damages suffered by the lost loved one, for conscious physical pain and mental anguish, medical care expenses and funeral and burial expenses.

Work With A Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Lawyer

Whether your case can be settled quickly or you need representation from filing suit to receiving a verdict in the courtroom, you can trust my guidance and judgment  to help you get the compensation you need to move forward. Contact me today at my Kerrville office by calling 830-730-4450 or completing my online contact form.